Saturday, March 14, 2009

Opportunity Knocks

As many of you have heard already, I lost my job in the gas station industry on Thursday.  I have decided to take this opportunity to pursue my part time photography and turn it into full time.

I have had mixed emotions the last few days, part worrying about how the bills are going to get paid, part exitement about finally getting a chance to dedicate all my effort were I want, and finally relief that I don't have to deal with the negative aspects of the gas station industry.  In short I see this as an opportunity and I plan to make the absolute most of it.

The video posted here is a short summary of what I've been up to photographically lately.  I know there will be a lot more like to follow as I dive into this new adventure feet first.

I would also like to thank everybody over the last few days for your support.

No comments: